EARLY HEMI

To: landspeedracer <landspeedracer@msn.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: EARLY HEMI
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:40:24 -0800 (PST)
Can't fool any of you guys.  The .700 lift
reading was from a different set of race-prepared
early hemi heads.  And you are right on regarding
the cost of building an old hemi, John.  Exactly
why somebody who loves hemis as much as I do,
with three of them in my shop,  is racing a SBC!
But eventually, not to long into the future,
don't be surprised when I show up at Maxton with
a hemi-powered car.  It may not even go as fast
as my Camaro, but it will sure be great nostalgic
fun.

Dick J

--- landspeedracer <landspeedracer@msn.com>