Re: EARLY HEMI

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: EARLY HEMI
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:14:02 -0800
        Dick, In my clean up around the shop a while ago I came acrossed some
old NASCAR Hemi stuff. Nothing great, but some stuff you might be able
to use. Your welcome to it if you want. I know there is a wet sump
swinging pick up pan with windage tray. I think I got some oil pumps
with the big filter fittings and a box of 1X STP filters. It has been
many years since I raced the NASCAR Hemi but I still would like to see
one running. Might even have an old set of headers up in the store room.
 What part of Cal. are you going to to pick up the car?
 If you use racing parts, it should not cost any more to do a Hemi head
than a Chevy head. Seats, springs and stuff like that will cost the
same.
                      Doug Odom in big ditch