Re: Weather Data..

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Weather Data..
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 07:16:01 -0600
Howdy,
          while I do NOT have the data you are looking for, I did learn a
valuable lesson here on the the list, a while back I asked the same
question, and got a email file of a photo of the ERC weather data board for
the time of the photo. I did thank the person who sent it, but now do not
remember who sent it. thanks to them (again) I now have a new regime to
follow when running at the Salt, stop at the ERC trailer each time I go out
to make a run and take a photo of the data board. ( Although it may not be
accurate due to long waits until I can run, it is a LOT better than
nothing....) hope you find the data you're looking for...

At 03:42 PM 12/27/01, you wrote:
>I have been surfing for the last hour or so, looking for climate data for
>Wendover during last WOS (Sep 21 - 24, 2001). Did any of you happen to
>record the daily and hourly pressure and temp info during those days? Or can
>point me to a data file somewhere? If you point me, have you looked or done
>just a search? I have looked at lots of sites and haven't found much of
>anything.
>
>mayf

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316
        Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                 Bonneville Salt Flats
            H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                   131.333 MPH set 1995
                   136.666 MPH set 1996
                   140.292 MPH set 2000
                   144.396 MPH set 2000
     MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                    95.193 MPH set 2001