preformed hoses etc.

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: preformed hoses etc.
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:33:57 -0800
I believe it was Phil Landry asking for information on hoses. Several
answered with ideas. Something I have worked with in the past and with good
results is copper tubing. It comes in all sizes, has many adapters
available, reducers, tees,elbows, 30,45 & 90 degs. is easily silver soldered
with a hand held propane torch. The one thing about the elbows is that they
are nice tight free flowing radiuses. Many of the fittings have threaded
ports if needed. They make for easy routing and much easier to clamp to the
frame rails with brackets.

Glen