Re: the Dumbest thing I did this Christmas

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: the Dumbest thing I did this Christmas
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:42:20 -0000
I have found that super glue works best to glue skin. It must have been
designed for that and little else. I have glued cuts together (on purpose) and
my fingers together (accidentally) . They do make something called liquid
bandaid, or something like that. That works well to glue plastic and anything
but skin together.......... just kidding.

John Backus- in snowy coooooold Cincinnati, Ohhoho