weather station

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: weather station
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:11:49 -0800
How much does one of those little stations that the drag racers use to tell
temp, pressure, humidity and density? If we had one, could we build a couple
of easels to post the hourly data at the starting lines? That way, everybody
who wanted or needed the data could get it just as they run?

Using a weather station as you describe is like using any other tool. You
must baseline the station or hydrometer to you. If you tuneup using someone
else's info you will be using information that does not correctly apply to
your combination.

Dan Warner