Re: Air Scoops

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Air Scoops
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:04:23 -0800
Tom; I don't know anything about this but I try to copy The Markley Bros. as
much as I can. I remember some time ago Harry Hofman had a similar set up to
measure what was going on in the scoop on Markleys roadster. If you can get
ahold of Harry or Charlie maybe they can tell you what they observed.  Rich
Fox