Re: Runway length

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Runway length
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:09:29 -0800 (PST)
 Yer right Skip, those 300+ MPH top fuelers and funny cars are stoopping in
half a mile.
Dick J
  Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com> wrote: Dang, Keith,
Can't run for a mile and then stop it in over half a mile????? Why
not?????Door slammers at the drags have a half a mile if they are lucky.
The math is 5,280 + 2,640 = 7920
Skip (Stirring the pot!)