The Original # 343

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: The Original # 343
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:38:07 EST
 On a lighter note,i got a phone call from Howard Bradley shortly before 4 pm
today. He's the original owner of # 343, had it on a bike. My mail blitz
finally caught up with him in Missouri,and he responded. He said it would be
his honor to let me have the number,but he's having second thoughts about not
racing anymore. But,he allowed as  how he prolly wouldn't get back on the
bike,but more likely 4 wheels. It's great to talk with the "old salts",as
they are only old chronologically. Anyway,i've got one more spectator to
honor by performing,or at least giving it my best shot...............
Bob,not-to-proud-to-accept-sponsor$,Wanner (spent 1,000 on a used billet cent
clutch)