Re: Death

To: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Death
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:01:01 -0800
Yes he was, that was the same year he brought the ex Bill Strope racing team
tow vehicle with the built in beer keg to Speedweek. Els and I met standing
in front of the State Line  on Monday morning , me waiting for the Paisano
Bros. to show up and he waiting for his pit crew to get there. The Paisanos
had a tow rig problem, Els crew had a beer consumption problem. A neat guy
and always good for a story. Sad to hear of his passing.
Jim in Palmdale