Re: Save the Salt

To: rgribble@carolina.rr.com, landspeedracer@msn.com,
Subject: Re: Save the Salt
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:23:52 EST
In a message dated 1/6/2002 9:30:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rgribble@carolina.rr.com writes:

<< Jack,
 So where is your point?
 Certainly publicity has not been the reason of the deterioration, nor has
 use by LSR. Imagine the impression sent to BLM last August if only 50 racers
 appeared at the event. The large turnout was good for the cause and
 publicity helped that. Popularity is the key to preservation of Natural
 Resources as Government Officials listen to large groups only.

 List,
 The obsession with trying to keep this sport as it was in the 50's is absurd
 and detrimental to it's existence. Check your calendar.
 Grib
 Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
 life >>
I agree completely Gribble! I just want top time to available to everyone in
all classes, with no mechanical or political handicaps! It's kinda cold, so
I'm spending to much time here being stupid! Jack