Re: MediaPhobia

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: MediaPhobia
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:41:44 -0800
rgribble; OK you are getting the point. Here if you want to race Stock cars
you can go to Watsonville and other Bullrings. Daytona has become out of the
question. Look what TV did to Bass Fishing but anybody can go fishing anytime
they want.         But if Bonneville becomes a Media Event where will I go.
There is no Bonneville Bullring.
Rcih Fox