Re: Virus Alert

To: LandSpeed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus Alert
From: Brian Falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:53:05 +1300
Re: Virus Alert
Gee!.... guys/Gals, you simply MUST have an electric condom
if you really want to avoid those nasty PCTD's...
It costs me around $60.00 NZ pa for Mcafee online virus scanning
and its worth every penny..you can get it for under half that!.
I presume Norton costs are similar...
Don't blame Chris Harris, he's a Legend here and is doing everything
he can to sort his PC out. He wont be the first/last to encounter
problems of this nature so prepare yourself for the future...now.
I am in his address book and have had no problems because I have
a good electric eraser!.

That reminds me of an young/old [16yrs] exchange student we had from
Oakland CA.
  As we were packing her off to school I asked her if she had a rubber
[eraser]  amongst her stationary...she said... "Say What???!

We laugh about that a lot! :)

Happy New Year From New Zealand!

Brian   40o S  -  172o E