New Orleans/Phil Landry

To: <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Orleans/Phil Landry
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:15:06 -0600
Well I'm off to a convention in New Orleans.... believe it or not they stole
the Title from the USFRA.... it's called the World of Concrete.... Sick
puppies they are.... and the fact that I'm looking forward to it scares
me....

If Phil or Gary want to get ahold of me while I'm in this Lovely place
called Lousy anna.... my Cell number is 334 763 6566.  Who ever else wants
that number is welcome to it.... I carry it all the time and have a
Bazillion minutes a month so it's a good number if you ever have cause to
get ahold of me.... ( Dirty calls from Females are semi welcome....( you
know what I mean.... the ladies aux. at El mirage.... oh nevermind)

Y'all be nice to one another and Do Good work.

Keith ( morning buckwheat )