Bonneville Salt Flats Update / contact info change

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Salt Flats Update / contact info change
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:58:03 -0800
To those whom it may concern . . .

The Bonneville Salt Flats history book is scheduled for its 3rd Printing,
but will be a 2nd edition with selected corrections. It will be a soft cover
edition with a retail pricing of $24.95.  This will allow more people to
afford the book. The books are expected to be in the warehouse no later than
May 2002.

On a sad note, the publisher has informed me they are allowing the hard
bound edition to go out of print. In an effort to stave off the inevitable a
little while longer, I  worked out a one-time opportunity to make one final
order of hardbound books (these will also have the above mentioned
corrections) and will place the order January 31st.

Without making any financial commitment, I am polling interested parties to
discover what, if any, interest there would be in obtaining the final
hardbound editions of the book.

I am also ordering a limited number of unbound books that will become
specially autographed editions available for sale at a future, undetermined
date (It's going to take a long time to get them all signed by the racers)

If you have any interest in either the hard bound, or special autographed
editions, please reply to me no later than the 27th of January.

LandSpeed Productions will be upgrading its communications network and may
be off-line for up to three weeks. The fax number will also be changing.
There is no guarantee that email will be delivered to me after the 27th.
When the new service is established and stabilized, contact information will
be made available.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions