Re: Ripleys - Kerry McClean

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ripleys - Kerry McClean
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:09:14 -0800
Kerry's monocycle is a work of art. I was in Michigan last year giving a
presentation to the SAE section and visited Kerry at the shop where they
built the V8. Two days after I did a complete photo shoot, he wrecked the
thing. If he hadn't been to so badly hurt, I told him I would have
bludgeoned him soundly for being so damn stupid and not wearing his
protective gear. His leg stopped working for a week and scared him into new
life of safety first.

He is a genius of monumental proportions, the monocycle is only one of many
things he has designed and built.

He was the guy to beat the pants off everyone at the Bar stool racers in
2000 during World of Speed.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions