Special Days ...... For Our LSR Friends DOWN UNDER ......

To: falken@ihug.co.nz, Ift@clear.net.nz, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Special Days ...... For Our LSR Friends DOWN UNDER ......
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:26:46 EST
         To all our friends on this list from the Land of Oz, I wish you all a
happy and enjoyable AUSTRALIA  DAY !!! ( today, January 26th ), and to
good buddy Brian Falkner( the BDF in the Southern Hemisphere ), and Nigel
Shaw, a newcomer here, as well as Richard Hollywood, who I met on the
Salt several years ago, but do not think he shares our list here ...... I wish
you mates a most agreeable AUCKLAND  ANNIVERSARY  DAY, which is
on Monday the 28th  !!!   This could be a day late already on Australia Day
because of ONE RPM of our beautiful planet ..... but you get the meaning !
       Bruce, the Northern Hemi BDF, in sunny 47 * Connecticut ........