Special .Cricket ( no LSR ).....

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Special .Cricket ( no LSR ).....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:55:26 -0600
Okay so a Wicket is the two sets of 3 sticks in the ground with that little
stick in between two of them?

The Bowler is the Pitcher in our Baseball?

The Batter has that wierd  bat that isn't flat?

The object of the Bowler is to knock the little stick out of the wicket? and
the goal of the batter is to hit the ball and run between the wicket posts
as many times as he can while the other team feilds the ball?

Keith ( don't mind me inquiring minds want to know..... and can we play a
game of this cricket on Salt?  I'm thinking of a quick game at the Salt
Talks Party... is that possible? )( come on folks.... picture it.... Dan
Warner or say Jim Dincau.... running between the wickets while Louise chases
after a Ball.... this could be Fun Stuff )