(tech)sbc overbalance opinion

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: (tech)sbc overbalance opinion
From: bernien2 <bernien2@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:18:26 -0800
Keith , do an extra piston if you are expecting them to get
religious. Also you can go lighter, not heavier, and be ok.

Rich, never tried a v7. are you running with nothing there at all? No
rod thrust problems.  I think if I was going to try doing this I'd
start by making a ring of al that would bolt to the crank and-- no i
wouldn't.  i'll have to think about that.  if it's not hurting brngs
or breaking the crank or snout, maybe "nothing to do with any plan" is
the best plan. maybe i'll experiment and get back to you when i really
have tried it and know something.  bb