Re: (Tech) sbc overbalance opinion

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: (Tech) sbc overbalance opinion
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:03:24 -0800
OK the reason for the V7 is---cheap---what a surprise. If you have all the
V8 parts already it's a ton cheaper to make a spacer/weight than buy the
parts for a V6 or destroker V8. The weight on Jacks crank is at 55% of a
full pin bob weight. Why is this? I don't know. Jack would be the source for
that information or the guy who did his balancing.  Rich Fox