Jeff Pope's visit and Moultrie ( no LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jeff Pope's visit and Moultrie ( no LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:21:19 -0600
Hey Mayf.... bout the same with Jeff Pope... he dropped his nappy butt in
and we dragged him around our shops... ( Brads and mine )

then we drove over to the swap meet in Moultrie bout 2.5hrs away were upon
they decided we would rent one room and they made me sleep on the floor....

I had a great time .... and I can tell you that I have no clue if either one
of them snore... but I know if you loose Jeff at a Swap meet.... Go to the
Food court.... if he ain't there he will be shortly....

Keith ( what an amazing group of friends... )