Many Apologies

To: Land-Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Many Apologies
From: <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:27:07 -0700
Sorry for the "e-mail barrage" from my computer last week. Not
only was this thing sending out multiple copies of outgoing
mail, it was spewing out "old" messages again, some of them
days old. Both of the broadband providers in the Phoenix area
went bust within a month of each other, so it is a real mess
around here. My old provider. Qwest, sold out to Microsoft &
nothing has worked since....In fact, the Microsoft server is
still down, a week after all this started. I note that they
while they are unable to get their electronic house in order,
they are able to get to the bank to cash my checks....At any
rate hopefully that is done with & I won't be filling your in
box with trash.
ed