Re: Vance & Hines "Harley" Twin Pro-Stocker

To: "rtmack" <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Vance & Hines "Harley" Twin Pro-Stocker
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:09:14 +1100
I am against hanicapping full stop  its bad enough that in superbike there is
249cc extra capacity between v twins   and the 750 inline 4's , were the twins
romp home most of the time  now the big H is saying if you can't beat em join
em ie the fire storm ( this is what its called in OZ )  so the advantage this
V&H Hardly Ridable  has is outragous  I say race like with like  not apples
with oranges  and if Harley can't cut the mustard on equal terms it should
stick to BOTY or have a class just for Harleys as we do in Australia.
Gary in OZ