Re: motorcycle streamliner starting

To: <Ironwigwam2@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: motorcycle streamliner starting
From: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:27:00 -0500
i use rollers sometimes in the way you describe but i get off to the side in
time to get her fired up and on the line when it's my turn. timing is
everything!luck helps too! but you don't want to wait till it's your turn to
begin fu fumbling around with them! AND you must pull it off in a safe and
timely maner! safe, safe!but the starters were GREAT to me using a pair but
no one had to wait on me either.  ol'dad#566 a/pf 1000