work shop

To: Land-Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: work shop
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:31:37 -0700
List,

My wife and I are in process of buying our first home. Unfortuantley
newer homes garages suck, The two car configurations have no space in
them for anything, just two cars. I have a few bike projects, tool boxes
  etc etc. want to be able to install work bench etc.  What I am
woundering does anybody know of or can recommend a place to get a nice
outside storage shed I can use for a workshop. does anybody have any
recommendations or ideas? . Im thinking of a 8 x 10 or larger?

Jon Amo