Re: work shop

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: work shop
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:13:50 -0600
Jonathan Amo wrote:

> List,
>
> My wife and I are in process of buying our first home. Unfortuantley
> newer homes garages suck, The two car configurations have no space in
> them for anything, just two cars. I have a few bike projects, tool boxes
>   etc etc. want to be able to install work bench etc.  What I am
> woundering does anybody know of or can recommend a place to get a nice
> outside storage shed I can use for a workshop. does anybody have any
> recommendations or ideas? . Im thinking of a 8 x 10 or larger?
>
> Jon Amo
>
> Jon:

just so happens I took "The Lady Madalaine" to a home & garden show Friday, and
picked-up some info on sheds & cabins.

The ones I liked the best were the "Custom Built Wood Storage Buildings by
Woodmaster Building Company, Inc."-- marketed through Home Depot.  I really
liked
the style of one called "Master Gable Deluxe 7'-- and you can get one of those
12' X 8' built on-site (on concrete blocks) for $1375!
Their site is at www.wood-master.com (I haven't been there yet)
"Tuffshed" had some of the typical steel outdoor buildings on display.  Their
site is at www.tuffshed.com.
Or you could do what I did-- banish the cars to the driveway.  My 2-car garage
(in a typical 5-year old subdivision house) now has enough space for me to work
on my bike.
Russ