RE: South Texas Runway Race

To: "'Skip Higginbotham'" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: RE: South Texas Runway Race
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:28:16 -0500
Well, I've just put the Goliad race into my "tentative" schedule.  The
bike'll be ready by then, and maybe Nancy and I could drag our feet for a
couple of days and go from Texas to Maxton on the way home and get two races
outta one time away from the office.

I'd really like to be in on the "charter" event if I can. . .

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)