Re: quiet

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: quiet
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:19:55 -0800
Glen,

A fake rock at that.

 Wonder if he has a TV as well as a computer in the shop?

Hope everyone is watching the Olympics in their free time instead of
spending that time on the internet.  Visiting the Olympic Square and the
other parties downtown is wonderful.  So much going on, happy people, almost
as much fun as a race meet at Bonneville.  VERY few problems and those are
handled with a minimum of fuss.  The whole thing has been a blast and locals
who haven't participated in some way are missing a great show.  Visitors are
loving it.  Word is, from participants, that the closing ceremonies are
going to be a great party.  They've been rehearsing almost every night over
there.

Wes