Re: quiet

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "JOHN BACKUS"
Subject: Re: quiet
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:02:19 +1100
Hey maties
Quiet!!! pull the other one , I'm flat out like a lizard drinking only 17
sleeps till speed week starts  13 till I hit the frog and toad ; really got
the ring bit hangin out though I spose its better than a poke in the eye with
a blunt stick . Struth stone the crows  I gotta go hump bluey
Gary suckin on a cool tinnie in that warm aussie sun