Re: non LSR quiet

To: "Bill Smith" <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: non LSR quiet
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:17:23 +1100
Bill
Im flat out like a lizard drinking =  very busy
hit the frog and toad ( rhyming slang ) = emphasis on the second word  toad
rhymes with road ,another eg plates of meat = feet
ring bit hanging out= head down bum up really going for it ( ring bit slang
for anus)
better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick =though I can't / should not
complain
struth = truly / honestly /really
stone the crows=phrase of annoyance
go hump bluey= throw the swag on place the burdon on the back and get on with
it  (comes from the time when homeless men would be forced to carry their few
belongings on there backs and wander from place to place looking for a feed or
work known in australia as swagman)
tinnie = can of beer
whats east texas mushmouth?
gary