Re: Does Anyone Know?

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Does Anyone Know?
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:04:30 -0800
        Skip; I don't know who this guy is but he is not the Racer Brown of
years ago. I believe the real Racer Brown's first name was Ray. He was
in Van Nuys, Ca. He was at his shop every day from about 4pm to
midnight. You could call him up and talk about camshafts all you wanted
to. I never met the man but spent many hours talking to him on the
phone. He did a lot of R & D for Chrysler and at the time we were
running the 426 Hemi in NASCAR. I still have one of his catalogs in the
office. His old STX 21 camshaft is still one of the best HP cams we ever
had for the Hemi.     Doug Odom in sunny big ditch