Re: non LSR TINNIE

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>, Bill Smith
Subject: Re: non LSR TINNIE
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:44:37 +1300
Hey Gary,

I'm not sure our American friends get cheap wine packaged in casks as we do.
You should have further described the infinite uses for the tough plastic
bag after
the "'turps are cut" like filling with propane and its many applications,
then again perhaps cricket is preferable at the Salt Talks.

Chris Harris......................NZed.