Re: non LSR TINNIE

To: "Bill Smith" <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: non LSR TINNIE
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:46:19 +1100
Hey Bill
that case is what we call a " slab  " which has 24 tinnies  and a cask of
cheep wine is called a " goonie"  and a bottle of champers ( champagne) is a
legopener .
fosters  a good aussie drop  but VB is the most popular beer in aus  though I
drink guiness  , I v'e never seen any yank beer in the stores called bottlo's
bout time you start to teach me some of this mushmouth slang
Gary whos starting to pack for lake Gairdner