Tech Questions

To: <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tech Questions
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:17:12 -0600
Just out of curiousity everyone here know everything there is to know about
the subject of Land Speed Racing?    I ask the question to illicit a
negative response obviously...... So if you don't know everything why not
ask the questions you can form in your own mind....  We have lots of folks
here with Varied Backrounds and we have covered many odd ball subjects....
honestly I think most were covered well or better then the vast majority of
us could research in our own way.... so Collectively as a group we are a Sum
much greater then our numbers.....

Lets use this resource rather then letting it get stale and tired.... even
if a question was asked in the past and you have looked it up in the
achives.... ask the question again... maybe your ability to frame the
question will bring up different responses and we can add to our archived
knowledge....

In otherwords.... Get off your butt and ask something even if it has no
merit.... we have folks here who will tell you that too.... what they can't
do is Think you a fool for asking because at least YOU were curious enough
to pose the question.

And lastly to you folks going to Lake Gairdner..... ;>D.....  ( that was
supposed to be a tongue sticking out )