Re: Tech Questions

To: landspeedracer <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tech Questions
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:43:27 -0500
landspeedracer wrote:

> Sure, and Gribs NASCAR is another, but John asked about running for a
> "record". Not running for TO.

here is the question again...

> >  Ok, what are the chances of a vehicle running for record
> >  on the Salt when there is not an "offical" class set up for it ?
> >
> >                         John Szalay
> >                         Louisville ky
If there is no class how can there be a record for it??
The question answers itself doesn't it?
would that make the choices limited to three?
1. create a class call it "my car"
2. Run for time only
3. leave it in the parking lot
oh 1 other make it fit a class one out of probably 500 or so already
preconfigured with rules and records, or could just buy a red hat ..

Dave Dahlgren