Nitrous

To: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitrous
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:43:18 -0600
Port systems are just infinitely more tunable then a plate and they are a
very direct path to the intake port.

we're taking out 2 degree's of timing for every 50hp of Nitrous.

I had all the stuff to  install a high speed timing retard for the top end
of the course but we chose not to.  I have read about many folks who have
been successful using a High speed retard it's just not part of our tune
up.

K ( I was trying to write an inclusive bit on Cylinder pressure and how
it's manifested with all the different type of Power enriching systems...
LOL but you got impatient .... I guess I'll continue on writing that thou
cause it's kinda interesting. )
> From: dad land <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
> To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>; Land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Tech Questions
> Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:10 AM
>
> yes, keih...........if you were to use nitrous on a gas
motor..........what