Re: OOPS!

To: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Subject: Re: OOPS!
From: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:22:40 -0600
Allen, the wheels will work front or back.  That website does seem to be a
bunch of mumbo jumbo doesn't it?  Just determine which wheel size your tire
calls for, and give Circle a call.  I talked to Michael Brooks
(562)865-1781, I think he is their LSR guy.  As I remember, the 4.5" width
was hard to get, so I went with 15x5's.  A number of LSR guys run these
wheels, in fact I believe Ed runs them on the Vette.  Jerry