Re: Software [advertisement]

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Software [advertisement]
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:18:16 -0600
Awesome Program.... This is somewhat like the Bonneville speed program that
is already out there but it includes a Heck of a lot more data....

Dave... take a second and define the relationship of the torque spike and
how it effects Gear selection ....

I've been chatting with Dave about this program for a while it's been an
interesting process to listen to his comments as he developed the software
week by week...
lots of Mission creep involved.... but the program itself has grown into a
Very useable piece information....  I think for the first time we actually
have something that can assimilate the WHOLE car rather then just HP charts
and SWAG's

Cool Deal Dave.....

Keith