Re: power loss

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: power loss
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 18:06:59 -0500
I will bet they all had 28.34 inch tall tire or at least a loaded tire radius
that is equal to that.. About an 89 inch roll out. Sorry Doug it is all in the
numbers. Think what you will it really doesn't matter.. Ususally when people
think something is a bunch of horse crap it only means they don't understand
it... I will make a deal with you, you delete my messages and I will delete
yours,  fair trade?
Dave