RE: Static electricity

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Static electricity
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:27:28 -0800 (PST)
  "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM> wrote:
Hop out bare footed

Hey, Kieth is a 'bama boy.  The only time he wears shoes is at Maxton and
that's only 'cause the rules require it.  Oh yeah, he prolly keeps an old pair
of combat boots in the truck to slip into when he stops at the convenience
store for his Diet Coke, Moon Pie, and Lottery ticket each Friday afternoon.
You know, they got that sign that says: "No Shirt - No Shoes - No Service"!

Keith, you can also pick up an aerosol can of laundry-type static cling at Wall
Mart and spray the seat a little bit about once a week.  That works too.  I had
a Ford truck that did the same thing.  The material on the seats in my Dodge
must be different, 'cause I haven't had the problem with this truck.

Dick J

Barefoot in east Texas - Right next ta Loosiana