Re: Static electricity

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Static electricity
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:40:07 -0800
That is a good diagnosis Doug. Keith should have sprung for a leather
interior. In the automotive electronic scene, we are cautioned not to
place any solid-state parts on a plastic service. Plastic collects and
holds static electricity. When you slide across it, you pick up the
charge which can be several hundred volts.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC