Re: Tech Questions

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: Tech Questions
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:18:17 -0600
Joe:
yeah, right.
It's nice when a record-holder can be humble, but I don't think many on the list
believe that "stupid" people are likely to set land speed records these days in
classes where others are competing.  Of course, and there are several different
KINDS of "smarts" on the salt these days!  And bike records do take cahones as
well as cabezas.
Russ