Re: Wind Tunnel Testing in the Bay Area

To: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel Testing in the Bay Area
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:26:53 -0500
Hi Henry,
I'll let others go on the drag question, but I have one myself;
I've seen mention of wind tunnels going up to 90mph etc.  Would it be valid to
extrapolate for the higher speeds or do the things that help at 60 not help the
same way at 160?
I realize the relationships wouldn't be linear but there should be a formula.
Cheers,
Rick