arm restraints

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: arm restraints
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:43:46 -0800
 I did, but haven't figured out how to connect them. "On your gloves"?  Is
that an option that is open.  I can't find much in the rules that dictates how
these things are to be hooked up. How much flexibility is there in attachment
points at both ends.  I fully understand the purpose - I just couldn't figure
out where to hook them.

Attaching the restraints is pretty easy if you follow the instructions. Can't
figure out how they go, look at the picture.

Due to the vast differences in the type and quanity of vehicles we run the
rulebook can't possibly cover every single item as it relates to car
construction. I always tell Jim Miller that he can't drive to South Dakota to
show someone where to put a 1/4 x 20 bolt.

Dan