Re: Arm Restraints

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>, JERRY FOSTER
Subject: Re: Arm Restraints
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:27:47 -0800 (PST)
   W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com> wrote: Keep the restraint connections
either on your gloves or attached to loops sewn into the cuffs of your driving
suit.
Please, keep comments coming on this.  I have never used arm restraints, but
last year, the inspector told me that as my speeds are starting increase, I
ought to get some since they will be required if I get a tiny bit faster.  I
did, but haven't figured out how to connect them. "On your gloves"?  Is that an
option that is open.  I can't find much in the rules that dictates how these
things are to be hooked up. How much flexibility is there in attachment points
at both ends.  I fully understand the purpose - I just couldn't figure out
where to hook them.
Dick J