RE: Fuel Cell Drain Plugs

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Cell Drain Plugs
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:48:36 -0500
List,
For those of you looking for an alternative fuel cell drain system, I
decided today to go with a new product made by Aeroquip which is a snap
fitting they make for a "quick connect" oil drain plug. The idea is that
you can quick connect or snap connect a drain hose to your oil drain
plug and drain out the pan without any spill which looks pretty neat.
I'm using a similar product to switch between fuel cells now (alcohol
and gas)on the T'Bird. The factory rep said he would assume it would
work for petrol also. Don't have the part number handy but if anybody
wants it, contact me or any Aeroquip dealer.
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"