Fuel Cell Drain Plugs

To: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>, Dan <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Fuel Cell Drain Plugs
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:00:29 -0800 (PST)
 I'm glad you asked that question.  I was going to "solve" my problem by
installing a four gallon fuel cell behind my right front headlight and stop
using the stock gas tank.  The cell is already plumbed with two fuel feed lines
on the bottom, and two return/vent lines on the top.  I only need one feed
line, so I was going to put a drain cock on the second fitting.  Is this going
to work?

Dick J

Hi Dan,
On that question, has anybody plumbed in a drain valve for their gas tank? Can
that be done for a cell as well?
Of course it has to be safe and positive, but especially with occasionally
driven
cars, it seems to make sense even for draining any contaminants etc.
Cheers,
Rick