latest Rodder's Journal / video deals

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: latest Rodder's Journal / video deals
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:46:17 -0800
There are apparently many pictures of Bonneville salt flats cars in the
latest Rodder's Journal.  I received two calls telling me about them and
then another call saying there were some old pictures from the late fifties
and early sixties in another section.

I always buy mine at Border's next to where I work but have not been in to
look at magazines this week.

The local Border's stores are getting rid of their video cassette section
and going to CD's.  I bought some interesting A&E features in $59.95 boxed
sets for $15.  Individual movies for 75% off as well.  Should be happening
in your neighborhood too.

Wes