Forwarded: Re: land-speed-digest V1 #888

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Re: land-speed-digest V1 #888
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:06:07 -0700 (MST)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than land-speed@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: ECTAflipper@aol.com
     Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:00:48 EST
     Subject: Re: land-speed-digest V1 #888

In a message dated 03/22/2002 7:58:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-land-speed@autox.team.net writes:

> Yes I do shower each morning when we're at the Salt -- would do so at
> > Maxton, too, but the barbecue restaurant stench detectors don't seem to
> > work, so why bother?

       Note to the Laurinburg 16... Jerry the man that owns The Pine Acres,
will be opening the BBQ place back up in June himself. And we know he likes
us!  :)
He will also be selling Beer, so you can stagger back and forth from your
room too!