RE: Maxton and other motorcycle stories

To: "'rtmack'" <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Maxton and other motorcycle stories
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:03:19 -0500
Okay, boys and girls, don't give me any sh*t, but I went for a ride on
Nancy's Ninjette 250 today.

No heroics, no stupendous knee-draggin' --.  Our license plates expire on 31
March, and this is the first day in a season of 300" of snow that I could
ride the two-wheeler.  The last day 'til I get new plates, too.  The snow
was plowed from the road this morning.

Hey, sliding the rear wheel is as much fun at 35 mph on ice on Lakewood Lane
as it would be at 80 at Road America, turn eight.  And I'm right at home,
too...not too far from the sofa so I can relax.  Yes, I was wearing all of
the appropriate safety garb.  I hope you all do each time you ride, too.
Safety is cheap.

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)